Sage Development



Ditch your endless Microsoft spreadsheets, frustrating limitations, and clunky workflows!

When software doesn’t work the way we work, it’s time for a change. But there’s no need to ditch your Sage software, just the limitations. When you work with a Sage developer, the resulting customized applications will help the software match the way you work. That means no more duplicate entries, no more third party reporting, no more sprinting back to your office to enter data on your desktop.

With Sage software customizations, you will save time and be more productive with new intuitive workflows.

If you’re a Sage user, you already know that limitations within the software cause costly mistakes and waste precious time. As a Sage developer, EBI Software offers custom applications for Sage 100 Contractor & Sage 300 Construction users so construction businesses and contractors have intuitive modules that suit their unique workflows.

Intuitive Workflows

Your software should work the way you work. Experience more productivity and less frustrations. This frees up your team to handle higher level.

Web Applications

Your software should work where you work. Our custom integrations make it possible to use Sage on the go right from your tablet or mobile device.

The Sage Power you Trust

Your software should grow with you. No need to search for another software package. We can tweak what you have, no matter what your unique challenges are.

Sage 100 Custom Development


Sage 100 Contractor gives its software users in the construction industry access in-depth project information across accounting, estimating and project management departments.

EBI Software delivers powerful Sage software integrations. Targeting your specific needs and drawing on our years of experience, we’re able to write complex reports, queries, and even custom database tools to enhance your Sage 100 software, eliminating duplicate entries, third-party reporting and sprinting back to your office to enter data on your desktop. EBI Software can import information from any other application, such as a Payroll import or export file, MS Access or MS Excel to help with critical business needs such as accounting, scheduling and payroll. We are your Sage 100 Custom Integrations Specialist.

EBI Software Benefits:

  • Streamline workflows and business processes
  • Prevent errors in data entry
  • Stress less about sharing information
  • Maximize efficiency when your systems can work together, not against
    one another
  • Save time with intuitive workflows
  • Be more productive

Sage 300 Software Customizations


Sage 300 Construction gives construction estimating, job costing, accounting, payroll and project management departments a dedicated software system for business management. You can get more out of your Sage 300 Construction.

EBI Software can create custom Sage 300 Construction integrations for your business. We’re able to import and export data to and from Sage 300 and integrate it seamlessly with other applications. Our complex, custom solutions for Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate are built with your needs in mind so you can extract more information from your software while saving time, eliminating data entry errors, and simplifying your business processes with more streamlined workflows.

EBI Software Benefits:

  • Track data more efficiently
  • Give better feedback because you are better informed
  • Let the software do the work for you with automated tasks and processes
  • Simplify your business processes with more streamlined workflows
  • Prevent errors in data entry

SPOTLIGHT: EBI Software Sync Integration

The EBI Software Sync is a tool to schedule or manually transfer data from either Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 Construction to another application of choice. This program with 80% of software designed so the remaining 20% can be customized to your specifications to connect to your application.

You can schedule many tasks for each company with many scheduling options for each task.

Connect With Our Technical Expert To Get Started